There is no road map for life.
You know everyone struggles, but you feel like you have more than one person can take right now.
Individual therapy may be for you if you:
- Feel worried you’re “messing up” your kids.
- Resent your day-to-day obligations.
- Feel distant and misunderstood in your relationships.
- Are stuck in anxiety: like waking up at night and going to sleep with a sense of pressure on your chest.
- Think the world seems dangerous and you’re not sure how to get out of your downward spiral.
- In spite of your higher education and intelligence you feel like an imposter and you live in the fear of getting discovered one day.
Therapy can help you:
- Become a more confident parent.
- Heal wounds of the past, to be more joyful in the present moment.
- Improve your relationships with others.
- Stop shame spirals, so you feel more open and free.
- Learn more effective coping strategies to deal with fear and anxiety.
- Feel more positive in your day-to-day life.