Advanced EFT Consultation Group
- Are you looking to deepen your practice in Emotionally Focused Therapy and to become certified?
- Are you looking for support and guidance to start working towards your certification goals?
- Are you looking to deepen your EFT skills?
- Do you want to think like an EFT therapist?
- Do you want to learn the stages and steps of EFT in a safe environment?
- Do you enjoy learning from an experienced supervisor and your colleagues?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this group is for you.
In the group, you'll be able to:
- Watch and submit video-recorded sessions.
- Review the EFT model.
- Listen to others use attachment language.
- Experience EFT at work.
Liliane Nahas is an approved supervisor by ICEEFT.
This group is open to Couples therapists who have completed the EFT externship and are currently enrolled or have completed core skills.
EFT externship is a pre-requisite.
All hours will count towards EFT certification.
6 Month Commitment Required
Cost: One upfront payment of $630 for all 6, or $110 per meeting.
Location: Please note that this group will be meeting on Zoom.
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Upcoming 2023-2024 Meeting dates: August 29th, September 19th, November 14th, January 16th, February 13th and March 5th. (All Tuesdays)
If you'd like to pay now
Upfront 6 Meeting Fee
1 Meeting Fee