- Do you want to learn a new evidence based method to work with couples?
- Are you new to EFT?
- Are you looking to deepen your EFT skills?
- Are you wanting to think like an EFT therapist?
- Do you want to learn the stages and steps of EFT in a safe environment?
- Do you enjoy learning from your colleagues?
If you answered yes to any of these questions this group is for you.
In the group, you’ll be able to:
- Watch & submit video recorded sessions.
- Review the EFT model.
- Listen to others use attachment language.
- Experience EFT at work.
Liliane Nahas is an approved supervisor by ICEEFT.
This group is open to ALL Couples therapists, regardless of competency in EFT.
EFT externship is a pre-requisite.
All hours will count towards EFT certification.
4 Month Commitment Required
Cost: One upfront payment of $400 for all 4 or $110 per meeting
Location: 4306 Yoakum Blvd, Suite 310, Houston, TX | Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Upcoming 2018 – 2019 Meeting dates: October 5, Friday – November 2, Friday, 2018; January 11, Friday – February 8, Friday, 2019
If you’d like to pay now
Upfront 4 Meeting Fee of $400
1 Meeting Fee of $110