- Do you want to learn a new evidence based method to work with couples?
- Are you new to EFT?
- Are you looking to deepen your EFT skills?
- Are you wanting to think like an EFT therapist?
- Do you want to learn the stages and steps of EFT in a safe environment?
- Do you enjoy learning from your colleagues?
If you answered yes to any of these questions this group is for you.
In the group, you’ll be able to:
- Watch & submit video recorded sessions.
- Review the EFT model.
- Listen to others use attachment language.
- Experience EFT at work.
Liliane Nahas is an approved supervisor by ICEEFT.
This group is open to ALL Couples therapists, regardless of competency in EFT.
All hours will count towards EFT certification.
4 Month Commitment Required
Cost: One upfront payment of $350 for all 4 or $100 per meeting
Location: 4119 Montrose, Suite 300, Houston, TX | Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Upcoming 2017 Meeting dates: Oct. 27, Jan. 12, Feb. 23 & Mar. 23
If you’d like to pay now
One upfront payment of $350 for 4 Meetings
1 Meeting Fee of $100