- Receive consultation in a safe enviroment.
- Learn about EFT.
- Learn how to work with emotions.
- Learn how to build safety for your couples.
- Learn from and with your colleagues.
- Learn how the use of self-of-the-therapist’s expands your work.
In the group, you’ll be able to:
- Watch & submit video recorded sessions.
- Review the EFT model.
- Listen to others use attachment language.
- Role play effective skills and interventions.
Liliane Nahas is an approved supervisor by ICEEFT.
Approved LPC-S and LMFT-S supervisor
This group is open to ALL Couples therapists.
4 Month Commitment Required
Cost: One upfront payment of $400 for all 4 or $110 per meeting
Location: 4306 Yoakum Blvd, Suite 310, Houston, TX | Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Upcoming 2018-2019 Meeting dates: November 30, Friday, 2018 – January 18, Friday, February 15, Friday & March 15, Friday, 2019.
If you’d like to pay now
Upfront 4 Meeting Fee of $400
1 Meeting Fee of $110