- Topic of focus: The EFT Tango
- Receive consultation in a safe enviroment.
- Learn about EFT.
- Learn how to work with emotions.
- Learn how to build safety for your couples.
- Learn from and with your colleagues.
- Learn how the use of self-of-the-therapist’s expands your work.
In the group, you’ll be able to:
- Watch & submit video recorded sessions.
- Review the EFT model.
- Listen to others use attachment language.
- Role play effective skills and interventions.
Please note that this group will start meeting on zoom and will resume meeting in the office as soon as possible.
Liliane Nahas is an approved supervisor by ICEEFT.
Approved LPC-S and LMFT-S supervisor
This group is open to ALL Couples therapists.
6 Month Commitment Required
Cost: One upfront payment of $600 for all 6 or $110 per meeting
Location: 4306 Yoakum Blvd, Suite 310, Houston, TX | Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Upcoming 2021 Meeting dates: January 15th, March 5th, March 26th, April 30th, May 21st & June 25th (All Fridays)
If you’d like to pay now
Upfront 6 Meeting Fee of $600
1 Meeting Fee of $110