When you work with me you will:
- Learn how to better serve couples by de-escalating the fighting, helping to heal old wounds and facilitating change.
- Be more confident knowing you have the skills to transform relationships and deal with your own self-doubts.
- Set clear boundaries, expectations and goals, so you look forward to appointments.
I’m certified in EFT and Gottman Method.
So, if you’re working towards ICEEFT certification, I provide clinical supervision because I am an Emotionally Focused Couple Therapist and EFT supervisor approved by the International Center of Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy. Additionally, if you’re interested in the Gottman Method, I am a level one Gottman trainer.
What professionals say about working with me:
I have been receiving supervision from Liliane for about a year now. She is a wonderfully warm, skilled therapist and supervisor, who is extremely easy to relate to. Liliane has a wealth of knowledge and practical experience and loves to share this. I have always felt at ease as well as deeply understood and supported by her, which greatly enhances my therapeutic practice. I highly recommend her to anyone as either a supervisor or therapist! ~ Heike McCahon
For me our time together is more that just supervision toward certification, it is formative of my identity and fits incredibly well with Narrative Therapy – a co-regulation/co-authoring/co-laboration of identity. Liliane, my experience of you and how you work with us just models the EFT process, you are so generous in giving permission to discover our own experience and the heart of EFT I couldn’t have asked for a safer and engaging experience from a supervisor. ~ Toby Stocks
I provide individual and group consultation in person and remotely, using private, secure technology.
In person supervision:
If you live in Houston we meet in my office to review your recorded sessions. Early in our meetings we identify your areas of strengths, review your specific goals for self development, and learn how to formulate your thinking about your case, practice interventions and work with emotions.
Via a phone or meeting rooms. You can send your files via secure encrypted modes. We can review your sessions and learn how to formulate your thinking about your case, practice interventions and learn effective ways to work with emotions.
In both forms of supervision, I like to focus on the self-of-the-therapist considerations, skills training, using role plays and live supervision.
My supervision credentials:
- Certified supervisor in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy. International Center of Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
- Certified Gottman therapist and level one trainer.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist LMFT-S by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Licensed professional counselor supervisor LPC-S by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors.
- Clinical member of AAMFT , TAMFT, HAMFT & HGPS.
- Founder of HCEFT, Houston Community for Emotionally Focused Therapy.