To pay securely online, please click the button below and enter the payment amount in the next screen.
It's no secret - couples therapy stresses out therapists.
- Are your sessions spinning out of control because of this couple that keeps fighting in your office and will not listen to you?
- Are you wanting to know how to work with emotions in a constructive way conducive to closeness and intimacy?
- Are you finding yourself dreading this or that appointment because of the anxiety you feel about your lack of effectiveness?
Even with many years of experience, you may still get stuck in certain spots with your couples and you would like to tweak some of your skills.
Many therapists have felt those same frustrations. You can be more effective and reduce your stress level at the same time.
When you work with me, you will:
- Learn how to better serve couples by de-escalating the fighting, helping to heal old wounds, and facilitating change.
- Be more confident knowing you have the skills to transform relationships and deal with your self-doubts.
- Set clear boundaries, expectations, and goals, so you look forward to appointments.
I'm certified in EFT and Gottman Method.
If you're working towards ICEEFT certification, I provide clinical supervision as an Emotionally Focused Couple Therapist and EFT supervisor, approved by the International Center of Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy. Additionally, if you're interested in the Gottman Method, I am a level one Gottman trainer.
What professionals say about working with me:
I have been receiving supervision from Liliane for about a year now. She is a wonderfully warm, skilled therapist and supervisor, who is extremely easy to relate to. Liliane has a wealth of knowledge and practical experience and loves to share this. I have always felt at ease as well as deeply understood and supported by her, which greatly enhances my therapeutic practice. I highly recommend her to anyone as either a supervisor or therapist! ~ Heike McCahon
For me our time together is more that just supervision toward certification, it is formative of my identity and fits incredibly well with Narrative Therapy - a co-regulation/co-authoring/co-laboration of identity. Liliane, my experience of you and how you work with us just models the EFT process, you are so generous in giving permission to discover our own experience and the heart of EFT I couldn't have asked for a safer and engaging experience from a supervisor. ~ Toby Stocks
I provide individual and group consultation in person and remotely, using private, secure technology.
In both forms of supervision, I focus on the self-of-the-therapist considerations, skills training, using role plays, and live supervision.
If you live in Houston, we meet in my office to review your recorded sessions. Early in our meetings, we identify your areas of strengths, review your specific goals for self development, and learn how to formulate your thinking about your case, practice interventions and work with emotions.
Via HIPPA compliant telehealth. You can send your files via secure encrypted modes. We can review your sessions, learn how to formulate your thinking about your case, practice interventions, and learn effective ways to work with emotions.
My supervision credentials:
- Certified supervisor in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy. International Center of Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
- Certified Gottman therapist and level one trainer.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist LMFT-S by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Licensed professional counselor supervisor LPC-S by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors.
- Clinical member of AAMFT, TAMFT, HAMFT & HGPS.
- Founder of HCEFT, Houston Community for Emotionally Focused Therapy.